If you want success, make conscious effort…..
Office snacks are mostly delicious and fattening foods such as candy, chocolates, chips, crisps, and pastries e.t.c. A friend complains about her constant unhealthy snacking in the office.
If you’re having challenges with snack choices at work, you’ve two solutions, get management to provide healthy snack alternative through food contractors or go old school way by packing your snacks to work. Check out these easy snack ideas to take to work:
- Banana with almond nut
- Whole-wheat crackers with peanut, almond or cashew butter
- Apple with peanut (groundnut) or peanut butter
- Fruits in low fat or non-fat yogurt
- Air popped corn
- Instant oatmeal with raisin
- Vegetables (carrots, cucumber) and hummus
- Low fat granola or protein bars
- Cold whole-wheat sandwich
- Iced tea
- Water Low-fat milk
- Vegetable juice
The list is endless …….Just think outside the box