Oat Banana Bread
skimmed milk or water
or 1/2 cup
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan and line it with parchment paper.
3) In a large bowl, mix together the oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
4) In a small bowl, toss the chopped dates with a few Tbsp of the flour mixture and set those aside as well.
5) In a separate bowl, whisk together the apple sauce and vegetable oil until combined. Add the eggs, bananas, vanilla and almond milk and whisk until the mixture is nice and smooth.
6) Add in your dry ingredients until everything is combined but don’t over mix.
7) Fold in your dates and pour the mixture into your prepared loaf pan.
8) Bake for 25 -30 minutes or until fully cooked through. Allow to cool completely before serving!