I totally understand that it’s not easy to lose weight, you might have lots of weight to lose which 8 weeks might not be enough but believe me it’s better to start now than to sit and wallow in self-pity or given up.
I’m positive, I feel comfortable in my clothes but I know there is always room for improvement. I started this journey wearing UK jean size 26 (a tight 26) now a comfortable size 12. Who said it can’t be done? They say takes 4 weeks for you to see changes in your body, 8 weeks for your friends to notice and 12 weeks for the world to see. If you want change, you just have to work hard to achieve it. It’s won’t come by sitting down but by hard work and determination.
To start this challenge, we will have to:
- Get rid of every single junk in your house; don’t keep it for your kids because they don’t need them.
- Plan plan plan……if you don’t plan, you won’t success in this weight loss journey
- Eat more fruits and veggies
- Exercise, exercise and exercise… I always get “I don’t have time, I don’t have time” if you truly want it you must make out time. I know mothers with 5 or more kids doing it.
- Eat only good complex carbohydrates ( I will write a post on this)
- Drink at least 4 liters of water daily (no fizzy drink)
- Weigh in every Friday
- Get enough sleep
The challenge starts 14th of June. So you have time to plan ahead of time, get ready because week 1 will be fruity.
Feel free to share your success story whether scale related or non-scale victories (NSV). I will be tweeting my daily meal, follow me on TWITTER. If you need any help, tweet me your question and use the hashtag: #8weekchallenge.
- First weigh in is Friday June 14th when the challenge officially starts. Don’t be scared, it doesn’t necessarily have to be weight loss, maybe just to be on a healthy track
- Come back every Friday to share about your week, good or bad, scale or non-scale related
- I have giveaway for the end of the challenge …so stay tuned
- Connect with me and other readers via TWITTER Use the hashtag#8weekchallenge
- Bookmark my blog for followup or download this blog on blackberry app world by searching my big fat weight loss j or follow my blog
- Like my page on FACEBOOK