This is week 1, kick off of the 12 weeks challenge. Change the way you see weight loss, food and change your lifestyle. Lets try and stay accountable for this 12 weeks, it won’t be easy but its worth it.
Of course it’s hard. It’s supposed to be hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. Hard is what makes it great. ~A League of Their Own
Things to do:
- Weight in yourself and hashtag it to twitter , example: #64kg12weekchallenge
- You can hashtag your meal and exercise on twitter as well, if you don’t use twitter do so on my facebook page, example: b: fruits, l: chicken salad, d: fruits, w: 4ltrs, E: 45 mins cardio #12weekchallenge
- Try to be accountable on either twitter or facebook page, that is the only way i can assist you
- Eat healthy meals and move, move and move
- Take a current photo of yourself and keep, lets wait for after photo
- Take your body measurement and keep.
WHAT YOU NEED: WEEK 1
- Drink at least 3 liters of water daily, drink nothing but water or green tea or fruit infused water
- Detox detox detox
- No biscuits, no crackers, no fizzy drink, no bread and no pastries
- Use you measuring cup, if you don’t have one buy
- Snack on fruits, nuts, veg and seeds but only 1 serving
- Move, exercise for at least 45 mins daily 5 times a week.
- Keep food journal
- Sleep 7 hours at least
- Eat only complex carb (click here for list of COMPLEX CARB)
- Don’t go eating a bunch of banana because its fruits
I might not be able to reply emails because of work so stick to twitter and fbk