- Stay off sugar, pastries, fizzy drinks, fast food, alcohol, white flour, bread or pasta and ice cream
- The only fast food allowed is apple (you can buy that on the road sides, I consider it fast food)
- Drink 3 to 4 litres of water daily, add fruits to the water for flavour.
- Used small plate size and measure your meals using measuring cups. Meal portion shouldn’t be more than your palm portion. Eg. 1/2 to 1 cup of complex carb, a palm size of protein and 1 to 2 cups of vegetable.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes 5/6 days a week. Exercise can be cardio or weight training, a combination of both will be perfect. Always challenge yourself, push till you can’t. Add the Jumping Jacks challenge to your own workout (buy workout dvds)
- Plan your meals, remember we are substituting one meal for a green smoothie. Eat 3 smaller meals and 2 heathy snacks. Avoid late night eating, you are allowed to have A TREAT MEAL per WEEK. However, make sure you control your portion. 1 TREAT MEAL PER WEEK
- Keep going after April, it’s a lifestyle
I will be posting meal ideas on my BlackBerry Channel C0021926B. Feel free to join
DISCLAIMER: The Weight Loss Challenge provided on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from a physician or other healthcare professional. Consult a physician before starting any weight loss program. Healthnhealthy makes no warranties or representations regarding the results to be achieved from the this Challenge as results are likely to vary from participant to participant.