SMOOTHIE RECIPE (serves 2)
- 1/2 Cup Of Mango Or Pineapple Or Banana
- 1 Cup Of Coconut/Almond/Soy/Low Fat Milk/ Coconut Water/Green Tea Or Water
- 1 Teaspoon Of Cinnamon /Spirulina/WheatGrass Powder (Optional)
- 2 Cups Of Spinach/Lettuce/Kale (Any Green Leaf)
Remember this is a ” Green Smoothie” Challenge so we are using green detoxing ingredients. Blend properly and Enjoy.
DINNER: Yam or sweet potato with vegetable and fish Ingredients (serves 2)
- 3 cups chopped yam or sweet potato
- 3 to 4 cups kale or Pumpkin Leaves or spinach or green (any green veggie)
- 1 Dry fish or 2 pieces of chicken or fish
- 1 tablespoon ground Crayfish
- 1 medium sized Onion bulbs
- 1 to 2 fresh tomatoes for color
- Salt and Pepper to taste (be careful, you might not need salt after using the cube stock)
- 1 cube stock
Before you cook
- Peel, cut , wash yam/sweet potato and set aside.
- Wash and cut the vegetable leaves into small pieces.
- Wash fish or chicken (cook with cube stock, thyme and garlic with 2 cups of water), then separate the stock from the meat/fish once its done.
- Chop onions and tomatoes into tiny pieces.
- Get your crayfish and pepper ready by blending
- In a pot, add yam/sweet potatoes, fish (i used dried fish) chopped onions and tomatoes, fish, garlic, ground crayfish and pepper.
- Allow to cook down for 5 minutes (until the fresh tomatoes cook down well)
- Add the fish or chicken stock the pot, cover and cook for 15 minutes until yam is very soft.
- Add the vegetables, cover the pot and allow to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir and taste for salt, if its not tasty then add s pinch of salt