- Cup Of Raw Oats ( this should be toasted NOT cooked)
- 1/2 Cup Of Mango Or Pineapple Or Banana
- 1 Cup Of Coconut/Almond/Soy/Low Fat Milk/Coconut Water/Green Tea Or Water
- 2 Cups Of Spinach/Lettuce/Kale (Any Green Leaf)
- Place the oats in the frying pan and toast for 2mins until the oats are slightly brown. Wash your vegetable and place it in the blender, add milk and blend for 1min until it is smooth.
- Add the oats and other ingredients to the mixed spinach/kale blend and blend all together. This makes a very filling breakfast.
- Repeat this process for lunch but ” without the oats”
Remember this is a ” Green Smoothie” Challenge so we are using green detoxing ingredients. Blend properly and Enjoy.
DINNER: Okra Soup (no oil) Ingredients (3 servings)
- 3 cups chopped okra
- Fish (dry or iced)
- Ground crayfish
- Onions (finely chopped)
- Pepper and Salt
- 3 to 4 cups kale or Pumpkin Leaves or spinach or green (any green veggie)
- Stock cubes
Before you cook
- Cut okra very tiny (I used blender for mine)
- wash and cut vegetables
- In a pot, add fish, half the onions, pepper and stock cube and cook till done (fish doesn’t take long to cook).
- Then add okra, ground crayfish, the remaining onions and allow to simmer under low heat for 3 minutes.
- Add vegetable, stir and cover to simmer for another 2 minutes (the vegetable should be green, so don’t over cook it).
- Serve warm
- Sorry no swallow to go with it, just eat